Free Haircut tips!
BOTOX Vs. ALL-NATURAL SKIN CARE http://www.javon.us
BOTOX vs. ALL-NATURAL SKIN CARE
On April 15, 2002, the FDA approved Botox' to treat frown lines. Botox' was first approved in December 1989
to treat two specific eye muscle .....
Having hair cut is an excellent way to change an appearance, make someone feel different or younger, or simply keep up with the latest trends. However, by following the best hair cutting tips, you can be assured that you do not experience a bad haircut. Whether having a hairstylist cut your hair or doing it at home, you want to obviously, look your best.
The first hair cutting tip is that you need to work with a qualified stylist. The key is to work with someone that will not only lend their expertise, but also listen to your likes, dislikes, and concerns. One mistake that some stylists make is they try to sell a client on a particular style or cut, when all along, the client is clearly not impressed. If you go to a stylist and find yourself in this situation, remind yourself that you are not tied down to the chair and if he or she will not listen to you, then you can leave.
To ensure you get a good cut from a professional hairstylist every time, consider the following hair cutting tips:
* Always do your homework first, taking time to flip through magazines, or better yet, look at virtual hairstyling websites so you can take a photograph with you to the stylist. Not only will this help the individual have a much clearer picture of what you want, but also by printing off styles, you can take a few days to study them and narrow your choices down. You might even have a photograph of a friend that has the ideal cut.
* Ask friends and family that have hair you like where they go. Another option would be when visiting a salon for the first time, find the stylist whose hair you like and ask for the name of the person that does theirs. Typically, stylists in one salon will cut each other's hair. This way, you can see the person's work, which will give you much more confidence.
* One of the most important hair cutting tips to know is your hair type. You would be surprised just how many people have no idea much about their hair at all. Is your hair thin, thick, straight, and wavy, course, fine, and so on? This is important since not all hairstyles look good with all types of hair. If you are unsure, then stop by a salon and ask.
* Again, in addition to having good ideas of your own, you want to work with a professional that can make good recommendations based on your face shape, hair type, age, lifestyle, and color.
* Never feel pressured by any hairstylist. Whether you are visiting your local salon where haircuts are $10 or a high-end salon where you will pay $100, it does not matter. Keep in mind that you are the customer and this is your hair. Therefore, do not be uncomfortable sticking to your guns if you have your heart set on something specific.
* Ask a ton of questions. This is another important hair cutting tip in too many people overlook. You have the right to ask why the stylist suggests something to you. For example, if he or she tells you that you should wear wispy bangs or that you would look best with short hair, you should ask why. Perhaps he or she feels this would make your particular shape of face look even better, or it might be that there is no answer. If you are not given a viable reason for the suggestion, then again, stick with what you want.
* Take notes of what the stylists does. This way, if you love the haircut but end up going to another stylist for some reason, you will know the type of products used on your hair, the cutting style, and any special techniques used.
* Yet another hair cutting tip is to compromise with the stylist. Knowing what you want and standing up for that is fine but if it means missing an important recommendation from the stylist, then you could miss getting a great cut.
Beauty Secrets Of The Stars* One of the best ways to ensure you get a good haircut, every time, is to offer a good tip. Of course, if your hair were a mess, then you would not be required to tip 15% to 20%. However, if you like your hair and are pleased with the overall experience, when you tip, you can be sure that stylist will remember you the next time. Typically, that means he or she will go out of their way to make you a happy customer!
It comes as no surprise that many of the most beautiful and famous people go to great lengths to maintain their youthful appearance. They work out .....
You can use a new tool to see the new hairstyle BEFORE buying it!
Visit today to see the demo! Register afterwards, and use it monthly unlimited!